How to Decorate Your Home with Less Money
We always look forward to having a big house that belongs to a family. In this big house, we need a gym, we need game area, we need family gathering area, and even a children's entertainment area. This wish can not only be regarded as a wish. We need to constantly pursue this dream, even if there is darkness ahead, but, who knew what would happen in the future.
In fact, you don't need too much money to decorate a warm home. I asked many friends about their experience in decoration. Some of them went to a third-party decoration company to complete all the decoration. But the price is usually very expensive. For those who don't have a lot of budget, they are willing to do it by themselves, With a little money, you can design a perfect home.
First of all
we should divide the functional areas of our home, sort out a plan how we will go to next. According to the urgency of the demand, the functional areas are divided into four dimensions: urgent and necessary, not urgent and necessary, urgent and unnecessary, not urgent and unnecessary. The following is the table case we provide.
|urgent &necessary||not urgent &necessary||urgent &unnecessary||not urgent &unnecessary|
Before start must work out a plan or something that needs to be prepared
We must use things, but these things can be easily used in daily tasks
Looking for alternatives
Remove useless functional areas or decorations
After listing the above table, you will find that your idea has been opened. After giving up some things you don't need at present, things will be very simple. The following is to think about how to complete your plan at low cost, such as buying some second-hand furniture, replacing things you don't need at present, and replacing walls and floors with simple but beautiful stuff as far as possible, here are some practical knowledge points
Here are some practical knowledge points
1. Divide the functional areas and reasonably arrange the multi-functional sockets
2. Remove the ceiling of gypsum board or solid wood board with complex modeling design. If it is not professional design, the space will be narrow
3. The wall is replaced by cheap background paper. If you don't need it in the future, you can replace it yourself
4. The choice of lamps and lanterns should not be tangled with what the decoration style is, as long as the simple shape is good, that hanging crystal lamp, in fact, it is estimated that it can not be turned on several times a year, and it is very easy to accumulate dust in the later stage!
5. Floor don't blindly pursue the high price, but I don't know the composite floor relative to other floors, cost performance is relatively high!
6. The choice of lamps and lanterns should not be tangled with what the decoration style is, as long as the simple shape is good. In fact, it is estimated that the crystal lamp can not be turned on several times a year, and it is very easy to accumulate dust in the later stage
7. Pay attention to the separation of cold and hot water pipes, otherwise it is easy to burst and crack pipes!
8. In order to prevent the water pipe behind the sink from not being long enough, the water pipe under the sink should be reserved as high as possible
9. It's better to install a socket with switch beside the common electrical appliances, so that there is no need to pull the plug frequently.
10. The shower room and toilet area can be separated by a simple shower curtain, because the shower room costs a lot of space!
11. It's better to make a towel rack next to the shower, or there's no place for towel when taking a bath!
12. The socket should be installed beside the toilet, otherwise the intelligent toilet can't be installed in the future.
Hard decoration is considered from the perspective of economy and practicality, while soft decoration is considered from the perspective of aesthetics. There are many economical and beautiful decorations on the e-commerce platform. If sofa decoration, wall decoration, floor decoration, simple sofa, cartoon plush pillow, table and chair cushion can decorate the single tone and tasteless space
There are no comments yet. Be the first one to post one!